Skip to toolbar

Customer service reviews

Forums Miscellaneous Off Topic Customer service reviews

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Daniel Tan
      Participant
      @danieltan

I would like to create a topic where people could share their experiences/reviews when purchasing from playing card companies like Ellusionist, Theory 11, murphy’s magic etc. Just note that we should not have any heated arguments or very offensive remarks when discussing about this topic.

Daniel Tan
      Participant
      @danieltan

Bought from theory 11, some decks were damaged, showed them pictures of the minor damages and they immediately sent new one at no further cost. However when I bought from ellusionist, I also received some damaged decks which had major dents. I showed them pictures and they we quite reluctant to send new ones and they said I had to destroy the damaged decks in order for them to send new ones. I think both ellusionist and theory 11 are quite equal because ellusionist has a lot of new things recently a gives more discount than theory 11. Shipping cost wise for ellusionist is way better than theory 11 if you are buying a lot of items. So that’s just based on my personal experiences. Both are on par in my opinion.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active