Skip to toolbar

[Kickstarter Exclusive] Colores de Colombia Playing Cards

Forums Playing Cards New Playing Cards [Kickstarter Exclusive] Colores de Colombia Playing Cards

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Marco
      Participant
      @dolape

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to share with you the project I have been working on, hoping to do something appreciated that does not look like spam.

Around a year ago, I moved to Colombia, a country that I now call home and where I see myself over the long term. To celebrate its (sadly hidden) unbelievably rich and diverse culture, I decided to design a deck of card. Here the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1726607122/colores-de-colombia-playing-cards

The deck will be exclusively sold on Kickstarter, limited to a maximum of 2000 units. It is completely customized, and each card represents a character or animal that is very typical of one of the four thematic areas: the northern coast, the western coast, the Guajira desert and the inland. Today is the last day of early bird, so if you are interested make sure you check it out 🙂

I will be checking the topic, so if you have any sort of question or feedback I will be happy to reply. It is my first project, so any criticism is very appreciated 🙂

Wish you all a very nice day!
      Marco

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Aron Prins.
      • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Aron Prins. Reason: Removed shortened url - please post full url's
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@

Not recently active